Rock, Pea Rock – $51.00
Price shown on bulk material is per cubic yard. All of our mulch, rock, and other bulk materials are sold in 1/2 yard increments. Please call our Garden Center for pricing, delivery is available!
For all delivered material:
- We will only dump in your driveway, either the left or right-hand side. Any other dump location is at the discretion of the driver and you must be present for any exceptions.
- A+ Garden Center is not responsible for any damage to property due to the delivery of materials per homeowner’s instructions, including damage done to driveways.
- You do not have to be home for your delivery. We encourage you mark your driveway with chalk or masking tape, or place a tarp as to where you would like your material placed in your absence.
- Our trucks run everyday until all scheduled deliveries are completed. However, we cannot give you a time-frame for your individual delivery, as there are too many variables that influence the delivery schedule throughout the day.
- Bulk Material Return policy: There will be no returns on any bulk material. This includes, but not limited to, soils, rock, mulch, and other bulk material.
How much does a cubic yard weigh?
- Sand: 1 Cubic Yard is 2,200-2,500 lbs (1.1-1.25 Tons)
- Garden Soil/50-50 Blend: 1 Cubic Yard is 1,800-2,000 lbs (0.9-1 Tons)
- Compost: 1 Cubic Yard is 800 lbs (0.4 Tons)
- Landscape Gravels: 1 Cubic Yard is 2,400-2,700 lbs (1.2-1.35 Tons)
- Washed Gravel: 1 Cubic Yard is 2,700 lbs (1.35 Tons)
- Limestone Base: 1 Cubic Yard is 2,700 lbs (1.35 Tons)