Now Hiring at A+ Garden Center
Our Garden Center is looking for motivated professionals to join our team. Our goals are to exceed customers’ expectations and to always do our best as we work. Because we are a locally owned business with a relatively small team, candidates must enjoy new challenges and be adaptable to change as it’s sometimes necessary to “do all the jobs.”
- This is a physical job! You’ll be able to skip the gym because you’ll be walking, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, reaching, bending and standing throughout a shift.
- This is an outdoor job! You know how to handle that with proper clothing layers and hydration. Weather can vary from freezing Spring and Fall temps, to hot and humid in the summer months, inside a greenhouse environment.
- This is a customer service job! Greeting and assisting customers is of utmost importance. We grow great plants, but we need a loyal customer base if we want to stay in business. Bring your good manners, your gardening and house plant knowledge and a curiosity to learn more so you can be of service to our customers.
- You must know how to use a computer and an iPad.
- You’re able to work weekends and holidays.
- You have experience with driving a skid steer or are willing to learn.
A+ Garden Center offers very competitive industry wages, overtime opportunities, a company discount and retirement, paid vacation and health insurance (based on eligibility).
Facilities & Grounds Manager
Full Time Position
You are a multi-tasking master! You have a wide set of skills that includes construction, electrical and plumbing maintenance and troubleshooting, mowing, snow removal and other general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds and parking lots. You have a current driver’s license and clean driving record. You like to work independently, but also are able to represent our garden center well during short customer interactions. You bring a cheerful and can-do attitude to this essential role as you support our team and enhance our garden center customers’ experience.